Please see below for our Privacy statement.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptance of general terms and conditions
By ordering from our site, you accept our general terms and conditions, including our Privacy Statement.
For terms and conditions of purchasing, shipping, and returns please go here.
HEIDI LIEBT reserves the right to change prices. Prices at the time of placing an order are valid throughout the buying process. *At times where the software or human errors for instance list products with an obvious faulty price, HEIDI LIEBT reserves the right to cancel the order -notifications will be given.
Change of product assortment
HEIDI LIEBT reserves the right to change its stock availability on the site and to remove items from the product range before a purchase has been registered.
We do our best to make sure that all of the content on our site is correct. However, as we are only human, we reserve the right that unintentional errors may occur.
Colors on your computer screen are not always 100% accurate.
Under 18 years old?
If you are under the age of 18, your parents’ or guardian’s consent is required to make purchases on this webshop.
If you notice any damages when you unpack your items, please contact us: [email protected] with a photo of the problem. When returning goods to us, make sure it is insured (and you will not be reimbursed if the package is lost). Always keep your receipt.
Shopping, shipping, and customs
Only Customers with a valid Canadian and USA address may place orders in this webshop.
Unfortunately, we are currently not able to deliver our products outside of Canada and the USA .
In terms of payment, we accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Making purchases in our webshop is secure (SSL). We use state of the art technology to keep your information safe. For details on our security measures, please see the terms and conditions. Prices are stated in CAN $. Purchases can only be made in the currency available for the country where you choose your delivery to be made.
HEIDI LIEBT Webshop
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of HEIDI LIEBT or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. This site or any portion of it may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the expressed written consent of HEIDI LIEBT.
The HEIDI LIEBT privacy statement is designed to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. We respect your privacy. Any personal information that you provide is used for the purpose of giving you the best possible information. In our feedback form and digital catalog form, we ask you to give us certain contact information, which is needed to send/reply to the information you requested. We also ask for other information, much of which is optional. Please don’t tell us things you don’t want us to know. HEIDI LIEBT uses this information to better understand its consumer base in order to provide superior service.
Non-disclosure to third parties
Unless we have your expressed consent, we will not disclose your personal information to any third parties. We will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to others for marketing purposes without your expressed consent. We may collect statistics regarding the use of our webshops, such as traffic patterns
and related site information, but this information will not include any personally identifying information.
Security of your information
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us. This is to prevent unauthorized access or unlawful processing of your personal information.
If you are under 18, you may use our webshop only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you cannot register or give us any personal information.
Please have your parents contact us to enter this information.
E GIFT CARD
- Purchase and general terms: E-gift cards can be purchased on our web site only. E-gift cards may be applied for purchases at ca ( Canada, USA ) only. Purchases will be deducted from the card value until the balance reaches zero. The risk of loss and title to such items pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. E-gift cards who are used on our web site are subject to our general Terms and Conditions. Heidi Liebt reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion. There is no sales tax on e-gift cards.
- Returns and exchanges: Heidi Liebt e-gift cards are final sale items and thus cannot be returned for refund or exchange unless required by law.
- Restrictions: Heidi Liebt e-gift cards are not valid for International Customers.
- Damaged lost or stolen gift cards: You must safeguard your Heidi Liebt e-gift card or store credit for your own protection. If damaged, lost or stolen, e-gift card or store credit can only be replaced with the original proof of purchase for the remaining value in our records at the time the card is reported. If you suspect that someone has stolen your e-gift card contact our customer service immediately. Any value that has not been used can be re-issued to you in a new e-gift card.
- Expiration: Heidi Liebt gift e-gift cards purchased, including unused portions, do not have an expiration date and will be honored by Heidi Liebt North America on heidiliebt.ca until the balance has been used or redeemed for cash upon request, as may be required by law.
- Delivery information and requirements for e-gift card purchasers: All orders of Heidi Liebt gift e-gift cards are subject to a process that compares the purchaser information provided to Heidi Liebt with information about the purchaser provided by the purchaser’s financial institution through whom payment is being processed. If there is a discrepancy, your e-gift card order may be delayed until it can be corrected. If the date on which you want e-gift card delivered has passed and you have not received confirmation that the gift,e-gift card was sent, please contact customer service. Please refer to your order number or be ready to supply your email address. We are not responsible for gift e-gift cards that are undeliverable or not received due to your failure to enter an accurate email address for the recipient. Please check to make sure the email address of the recipient is correct, and contact customer service if you suspect the recipient did not receive his/her gift e-gift card.
- Reasons for failed delivery: If you have confirmed the recipient’s email address but the e-gift card has not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, here is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
– Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder If a spam filter is blocking heidiliebt.ca emails from getting to an inbox, the email options will need to be modified so that heidiliebt.ca emails can be delivered. if you need further assistance, please contact us.
– Recipient’s firewall blocked the email.
– The email inbox is over the size limit.
– Invalid email address.
- Non-transferable: Heidi Liebt e-gift card funds are not transferable to an unauthorized third party or vendor.
- Discounts: No promotional discounts, coupons, or offers may be applied to purchase the Heidi Liebt e-gift card.
- Limitation of liability: To the extent permitted by applicable law, Heidi Liebt and its affiliates make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to e-gift cards, including, without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability for a particular purpose. In the event, a/an e-gift card code is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability shall be the replacement of such e-gift card. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- Customer service: Should you have any questions or concerns about your Heidi Liebt e-gift card,
terms and conditions, please contact us at [email protected]